Monday, April 21, 2008

I guess it's time.....


Well, I guess I better start updating this blog. As you can see it has literally been years since we have done anything with it. I had a friend in England ask about my blog and I was a little embarrassed to even tell her that nothing has changed and oh, by the way don't bother visiting just yet.

So last week Logan and I were hanging out on the deck when Logan went back inside I wasn't too concerned until he didn't come back out, seems he had locked the door. So here I am out on the deck with no stairs down and on the second story so jumping wasn't really an option. Luckily I had my cell phone in my pocket and I called my neighbor Janalee to come over and help. I gave her my garage code and told her to come in the house and free me. Lucky for us I had my cell phone handy and a willing neighbor to bail me out. To say the least a hide a key made it to the top of the to do list pretty quickly!

No comments: