Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long Live The 80's.....this one's for you Mishell


So Rob and I went to the Regeneration Tour with Justin and Steph last week. It was held at the Depot located at the Gateway. We rocked out to Belinda Carlisle, Human League and ABC, it was awesome!! We were literally 20 feet from the stage! I couldn't believe that I could sing every song that Belinda sang, including the Go Go ones she sang. Not sure that admiting that is very cool of me but oh well. :)

********If you want a good story ask me about the random guy "framing" my face!!! Can you say crazy?!?!?!************

4 comments:

GINGERSPICE said...

LOL.... I am so jealous you jammed out LIVE with Belinda Carlisle. I remember the first time I bought her cd ( And Debbie Gibson ) I was with Carrie Bergeson and we were on our way to Bear Lake.... 80's are the best!!

Your blog is so cute, I love it! I'm so sorry I haven't called you this week. THings changed just a little bit. Bill got delayed just a little bit in leaving for training. He is moving all of our stuff over to Colorado next week so I have been packing all week. I want to see you guys before we move though... I am headed to Arizona on Monday so I will get things figured out :)

I don't know if you've looked at all our posts, but Jamie and I have a blogging war going on! :) It's quite fun...

Anna M. said...

WOW!!! How much fun! I have to admit that as I read your post, Circles in the Sand (I think that's the title) keeps playing over and over in my mind as I think of Debbie Gibson. Glad to see that you are all having fun...we'll have to get together really soon and go to dinner or something fun! =)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Kim-

I found your blog from Anna's. I just wanted to stop in and say hello! I can't wait to read more.

Elizabeth Reed

Mindi B said...

Hey Kim, How fun to see your blog!! It looks like you guys had a great time with Belinda - that's a blast from the past! So what IS up with that guy framing your face - you didn't know him? Weird. I'm glad you put this website on Facebook - I hope you don't mind if I put a link to it in my blog.