Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Logan the Lion




Logan is the cutest darn lion! He snuggles in his little lion towel after a bath and I think my favorite part is when he starts running away and his cute little cheeks jiggle!! I sure missed him while I was away!

Last week I was in Boston so Rob and I went and bought video cams. They are the best, it made our week go by so much better. I was able to say goodnight to Logan every night which was priceless!! Rob is in Portland this week so we will again be doing the bedtime rituals via the web cam. I think it helps Logan deal with out daddy for a few days.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

What a great idea for the web cams! Logan is such a cutie. I love holding my kids when they just get out of the bath all snuggled up....now they are getting too big. :( Enjoy it while he is little!

Lance, Jodell, Jena and Emilyn said...

I love those towels!! The girls have duck and dog ones that they still like to put on! They are fun :)