Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring is in the air...


So my tulips are peeking through the dirt. I couldn't be more excited!!! There is nothing like the tulips popping up after a long cold winter. I can hardly wait to see them. Last fall I went to Costco and bought a big bag of bulbs and thought oh I will share these with someone they are such a good deal I must get the entire bag. Well I planted them all in my front yard so....fingers crossed they will all bloom and be beautiful!!!

So 2 days ago, the day it snowed our furnace stopped working. Talk about a cold night. We kept putting more and more blankets on Logan and I wore a snowsuit to bed....I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. You would think I grew up in Texas not Freezing cold Cornish, UT. BRRrrrr

While in Target today I found these spiderman floaties. Logan went nuts over them so we put them on the "have to have" list for our trip to Cali/Disneyland next week. I didn't think that he would spend the rest of the day and evening wearing them. He was so dang cute running around like he was a true super hero!

1 comment:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Oh you get to go to Disneyland , that will be so mcuh fun! Logan really is darling!