Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FUN in Ferron Utah!!

We had so much fun this weekend in Ferron! For those of you who don't know where Ferron is it is south of Price. They celebrated Peach Days this weekend and there was fireworks, a parade and even a demolition derby!! I know right a demolition derby! :) Seriously not sure when the last time I went to one of those....what an adventure and such good people watching if you are a fan of the people watching and you know I am!!!! The kids had such a good time, even Chase was pretty good for his first camping trip! It was Rob's birthday and I was thinking I would just grab a cake from the grocery store in Ferron, uhm no go so you can see we had ding dongs instead. At least it is memorable, right? I was so glad to have the new trailer with a perfectly working heater. The first night was pretty chilly.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: