Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Smiley-guy!

Chase is such a happy guy!! He is in love with this stuffed tiger, he just talks to it and smiles. It is so dreamy!! Logan never liked stuffed animals much so it is fun to see different personalities.

We had a busy weekend working on the basement. My neice Kayley is living with us so we are trying to get her some of her "own" realestate downstairs. Logan got a board to the nose this weekend, poor guy. My dad didn't realize he was behind him and Wham! Good thing he had his hard hat on :) He thinks the tools are pretty cool, I think they are loud!

Logan starts preschool this week and is beyond excited, he keeps telling me, 'mom I am SSOOOOO excited' with that adorable squeel. He has been working on his "homework" everyday in preparation for school to start. His homework consists of nickjr.com, playhousedisney.com and starfall.com. He takes it very seriously....that kid cracks me up!

We have been getting ready for our camping trip this weekend, we are going to Millsite which is down by Ferrin. It is Peach Days and so it should be oodles of fun!!! We are going in the new camper and I am super excited!!! I hope Chase likes the camping scene or it might not be so nice. Logan of course loves it. Rob and I need to get away, it has been a hard and long year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an angel!