Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Rob!!




Rob and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary today. It has gone by so fast and has been the best 6 years of my life!! I tell everyone all the time that Rob is my better half and I mean it 100%. He was worth the wait. I was telling a friend that Rob was 27 and I was 26 (you do the math) when we got married and she said 'uhm, oh' she was so shocked that we were "so old"....as if?!?!???! I wouldn't change a thing about my single days and the good times I had. Then finally finding my soul mate and being completely ready in every way to tie the knot! To tell you the truth I think 26 is the perfect age to get married, it was enough time for me to grow up, get to travel, shop my guts out and PLENTY of time to be a little selfish....we all know that that goes away quickly when you get married and even more once you have children. We have a beautiful son who is the apple of our eye! We adore him in every way!!! Thanks for being a good daddy Rob!

Well, enough of that. Happy Anniversary Rob!!! Here is to 6 happy years and many more to come.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a good one. BTW, I wasn't really shocked! I only wish that I would have waited and had fun, have time for myself and to be selfish before jumping into the marriage and family stuff. Anyways, hope you guys do something fun!

Anna M. said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! =)

GINGERSPICE said...

I love seeing your wedding photos. You are so beautiful!

Devon said...

Seriously..26 is not that old (only in Utah does that even remotely seem "old-ish" to get married!) And you guys are so cute together! I love the wedding shots...you look gorgeous!

SJCBCfamily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I finally found your blog, or should I say, I finally took the time to find your blog. You look absolutely beautiful, I'd never seen your wedding pictures before. Of course you've always been beautiful. It was so good to see you last week. We need to try to get together sometime with everyone and have a girls night out. Rent Girls Just Want to Have fun, sleep the night in a tent and go toilet papering and make fun of your cousin with the hairy armpits.
Oh the good old days!!!!!

Mindi B said...

I love your wedding pictures and 26 is not too old, just like 18 is not too young (at least, a graduated from High School and in College 18 year old). I truly feel that when the time is right and you know it, it doesn't matter what age you are. If I had listened to all the people that told me I was too young to get married when Jason proposed to me, I would never have had these last 13 years of marital bliss!!! Happy Anniversary!

SJCBCfamily said...

Hey Kim, I finally added you to my blog. How have you been? How's your family doing. It was fun seeing you a while ago. We'll have to get together again sometime maybe around christmas time.

Lance, Jodell, Jena and Emilyn said...

What beautiful wedding pictures!! (btw - I added you to my blog :)