Monday, November 03, 2008

Twilight......


Ok, so I have had several of you ask why I haven't been updating my blog or doing anything on my facebook account. I thought about it for a minute and was like well.....lets see. Then finally I realized that the last time I updated was over a month ago. Hhhmmm, about the time I started reading Twilight the first book in the series. Well that explains it.

Well I have to admit that I have been addicted to the dang Twilight series. Seriously, I am on book 4, Breaking Dawn, and will be returning to the real world very shortly. These books have been so good. Now I am just waiting to see the movie that comes out this month!

4 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

I though it's about time you made a post! I have been umm-ing and ahh-ing about reading the Twilight books, but maybe I will now....

We NEED to get together!
xxx

Anna M. said...

The Twilight series IS good! I was the same way...pretty non-existent to society when I read them. Can't wait to see the movie in a few weeks! =)

Forsyth Family said...

Can't wait to have you back among the living!! You can buy tickets for the movie at Thanksgiving point--and they are awesome because it is preassigned seating!!

GINGERSPICE said...

It's about time girl! I've been checking in so often to see if you've updated! Those Twilight books are way addicting. I think I finished all four in two weeks.

I can't wait to see the movie!

How are you doing? Did you take Logan trick or treating.... you need to post some pictures of him dearest! :)