Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I love our little family


I love our little family!! Every morning Logan comes into my bedroom and jumps into bed with me and says, 'I love you mommy'. Melts my heart. Both he and Chase are such sweeties. Recently my mom bought new Cars legos it is pretty cool, has Mack, Lightening, etc. My mom told Logan he could borrow it for a while but that it was a toy that was going to stay at Grandma's house so he could have something to play when he goes. Logan says, 'here's the deal grandma, you can have my Thomas the tank legos and I will have your cars legos' . Yah, that sounds good he says. Totally bargaining, what a kid!!!

Rob and I had the kids in bed and we were watching tv last night. There was a mother in the show and she was appologizing to her daughter and giving her a hug and I just started tearing up. I told Rob, 'the older I get the softer I become'. I know what you are thinking, not soft that way...ok maybe that way too. :) Seriously, I could cry at the simplest thing. I think it is life experience that does it to you. Once you have kids and you go through losing loved ones you start to realize just how fragile life is. What a clich'e I know but it is true. So my thought today is just how much I love my little family. I have a wonderful husband who I adore and funny and adorable children. I am SO blessed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: